Clinton Block LP (formerly Howes Building)
This project was the renovation of a 4-story building in Clinton, IA, into 19 apartments. The building was listed on the National Historic Register in 2004. The building was originally used as a department store on the ground floor, and offices on the upper floors. The first three floors were constructed in 1900, with the fourth floor being added in 1905.
The project cost was $2.9 million, and was funded through the Historic Tax Credit Program.